A thousandth of a second is too fast for the human eye to see. But thanks to cameras, we can see moments we otherwise would’ve missed. And we realize how wonderful and beautiful our world is, although sometimes it’s so hard to believe that it’s not just the special effects of a fantastic movie.
We at More Shout love this amazing world and want to share some of its unique moments with you.
1. Mount Pinatubo in the Philippines launched 20 million metric tons of sulfur dioxide into the stratosphere.
© Alberto Garcia
2. This photo titled Circle of Barracuda is my personal favorite.
3. “Hello” from the top of the world.
© Leon He / unsplash
4. If you want to feel like Lara Croft, go to the Cenote Suyton in Mexico.
© Jonatan Pie / unsplash
5. “A window cleaner works his way along the glass front of the Burj Khalifa in the Arab Emirate of Dubai.”
6. “While on vacation in Lake Powell, the moon was out, so I had very little chance of catching the Milky Way”.
© Andrew Preble / unspash
7. Infinity road through Death Valley National Park in California
8. Forest fires play by their own set of rules.
9. Walking against the sky after rain storms over Utah’s salt flats.
10. A huge great white shark and a diver
11. The amazing unity of Sand Hill Cranes and lightning
12. Amazing patterns surrounding a hot spring in Yellowstone National Park become clear from the air.
13. A magical winter road from the top
© Luka Vovk / unsplash
14. It is not a scene from Game of Thrones. It’s Grey Glacier in Chile.
© Ciprian Morar / unsplash
15. Starling roost at Otmoor: At these moments you understand that nature is powerful.
© James Wainscoat / unsplash
16. Macro view of a frozen winter ball
© Aaron Burden / unsplash
17. It’s not an alien invasion. It’s just a thunderstorm in Twin Peaks, San Francisco.
© Emil Jarfelt / unsplash
18. Sinabung Volcano and its ash clouds
© Yosh Ginsu / unsplash
19. The power of nature is endless.
Which moment is your favorite? Please, write your opinion below and share this article with friends!
Preview photo credit paulnicklen / instagram