Exercising is a great hobby but let’s face it, we’ve all been in an “I want to sleep on the treadmill” situation. People all over the internet share both their own and others’ ludicrous stories from their fitness lives exposing themselves in the most adorable ways.
More Shout is here for your entertainment which is why we’ve selected some of the most amusing gym moments that will make you laugh out loud saying, “This is so me!” The bonus that’s waiting for you at the end of the article will inspire you for sure, so keep scrolling!
1. Kids need to embody healthy living at an early age.
© imdave / imgur
2. In order to feel closer to your strong-like-Thor goal
3. A superhero needs to stay in shape day and night.
© Sbert005 / reddit
4. You can be Thor and a kitty lover at the same time.
5. “She’s got it, oh baby, she’s got it!”
© balhub / imgur
6. Those eyes make you want to try a bit harder this time.
© tlk6357 / imgur
7. When you’re the coolest guy at the gym:
8. When the pizza is calling and you can’t help but follow.
9. Ways to keep guys from hitting on you at the gym:
© jarjarDrinks / imgur
10. “So, what’s new, Pa?”
11. He looks like Santa who spends his free time doing MMA.
12. You cannot compete with this deadlifting grandma.
13. This parrot looks like he’s trying really hard.
© Indestructablez / reddit
14. Mr. Potato Head, what are you doing here?
© OrcSkinSuit / reddit
15. The first date went badly and you want to let it all out ASAP.
© unknown / imgur
16. When you want to exercise but also can’t leave your iPad out of sight:
© unknown / imgur
17. Planet Fitness is a judgment-free zone.
Only at Planet Fitness pic.twitter.com/tSQSPiG3Lo
— Bodybuilding (@BodybuiIding) April 16, 2014
18. The line was really long today at the weights.
© ChickWithAnAttitude / imgur
19. When you finally realize that going to the gym is a lost cause:
Bonus: This grandma has gone viral for a reason. If she can, we all can!
We hope that you enjoyed those awkward yet delightful situations. What was your first day at the gym like? Which situations have you found yourselves in? If you also found a superhero occupying the last treadmill we’d love to see some evidence.
Preview photo credit ThatKhanyoGuyy / Twitter