It’s no secret that kids are a great combo of never-ending energy, naughtiness, and mischief. Sometimes their parents just want to record everything they do on video and show it to their kids when they’re older. The heroes of our collection, for instance, like to sit in the same cage with their cat, put a T-shirt on their legs instead of their arms, and decorate themselves with their mom’s lipstick.
At More Shout, we believe that we need to treat this mischief with a sense of humor and understanding. So, let’s have fun together by looking at the antics of some really curious and naughty children.
1. “My younger sister called for my help, but wouldn’t tell me why. When I went upstairs, I was greeted with… this.”
© algaeboy / reddit
2. Just playing in the “wet sand”
© LadysGentleman / reddit
3. An epic disappointment
© condefle / reddit
4. Milk got everywhere but the cup.
© YuuElise / reddit
5. A toddler discovers lipstick…
© O-shi / reddit
6. Everyone’s laughing, except for the little one.
© Rogocraft / reddit
7. Thank God it was decaf.
© sojourn17 / reddit
8. “Our daughter was left alone with my wife’s makeup.”
© Dr-Vader / reddit
9. “This sign means ‘No Being Angry’ according to my daughter.”
© Gtapex / reddit
10. “I told them to ‘neatly’ put away their snow clothes.”
© TeaC3 / reddit
11. “My daughter drew this for me last Father’s Day! It now sits on my fridge for everyone to see!”
© jaybirdkmr / reddit
12. “My child and I playing hide and seek”
© raspberrybananapie / reddit
13. “My nephew’s ‘hiding’ spot every single time…”
© Mr-Ward / reddit
14. “There is something wrong with my 7-year-old. This is how she eats her sandwiches.”
© oh_that_dude / reddit
15. “This is one seriously patient cat.”
© changfowan / reddit
16. “My daughter decided her dolly would look nice painted black.”
© manfrom76 / reddit
17. “I don’t even know how my little brother got in there.”
© MifiBox / reddit
18. Eating sand for breakfast wasn’t the best idea.
© Sir-Dethicus / reddit
19. “My dad is a mechanical engineer. He works on cars a lot. I found my daughter sliding herself under the table with her ‘tools’ to fix it.”
© literallyanything2 / reddit
20. Mmm, delicious!
© sirmakoto / reddit
We’re sure you’ve got pictures of your children doing something mischievous. Share them in the comments below.
Preview photo credit algaeboy / reddit