There’s not one person on this Earth that can honestly say that everything they’ve ever received has reached their expectations. There are simply some things that will never be up to standard. Sometimes, however, these ideas can be completely thrown out the window, because what’s advertised on the box, isn’t always what you receive.
The saying goes, “Expect the unexpected.” But not even we at More Shout think anyone would have expected the contents of these truly maddening pictures that will make you second-guess everything when ordering something in the future.
1. “I definitely didn’t order half and half!”
— Alex Bevan (@AlexBevan) June 8, 2016
2. “ASOS, I might be wrong but, I’m pretty sure you’ve sent me the wrong order…”
Ayy @ASOS (I might be wrong) but, I’m pretty sure you’ve sent me the wrong order… pic.twitter.com/mFRTi3yg6T
— DYLAN EVANS (@MrDylanEvans) April 11, 2018
3. “My friend bought a $600 Apple Watch off eBay. This is what came..”
© elit3k1ll3r21 / reddit
4. “That’s what ya get for ordering veneers online!”
That’s what ya get for ordering veneers online 😭😭😂😂 can’t cope pic.twitter.com/61zjOsBYpI
— MC (@mollie_cooper) January 4, 2018
5. This is exactly how it looks on the package.
© AtlanDaGonozal / reddit
6. “Biggest let down I’ve had in a while.”
© Angel_Muffin / reddit
7. A face mask fit for… I don’t know, maybe a Barbie doll?
© whoaaintitfun / reddit
8. “My boss ordered chairs for the break room last year. He too did not get what he expected.”
© unknown / Imgur
9. “Save the extra plastic and just make a smaller bottle please.”
© u_gr3y / reddit
10. “I ordered a wall tapestry from Wish and the picture to choose the design was super small. It came in the mail today and I put it up and it took me 2 hours to realize IT’S MADE OF PUGS!”
© rracoons / Tumblr
11. “Dreams were dashed at the airport.”
© yourlocalheidi / reddit
12. It looks like it came right out of the movie…
© FlamingWedge / reddit
13. “Thank you Urban Outfitters. It’s exactly how I imagined.”
Thank you @UrbanOutfitters it’s exactly like I imagined x pic.twitter.com/UgzmeYLr8I
— Becky (@Becky_Latham27) April 6, 2018
14. Looks can be deceiving.
© TheSoulofTheRose / reddit
15. “When you order clothes on Amazon…”
© abrahamlinc0ln / reddit
16. “This cup ‘full’ of candy”
© unknown / reddit
17. I bet they were so glad they bought this Panda themed candy…
© boarqing / reddit
18. “Mildly disappointed, but very amused.”
© parmaqqay / reddit
19. “Underwater scene puzzle my kids got.”
© wolfdoom / reddit
20. I see what you did there. Sly, very sly.
© tacticalBOVINE / reddit
21. Unexpected can also mean hitting the jackpot!
© Countess_of_Penrose / reddit
22. “These things never work out, do they?”
© beroemd / reddit
23. “Includes a private balcony. It’s just a view of the wall of the next building.”
© Jagokoz / reddit
24. “A Texas sized disappointment”
© YetiPie / reddit
25. These boots weren’t made for walking.
© Tzi1337 / reddit
26. “I feel robbed of my chocolate.”
© Awesomeclaw208 / reddit
27. Things sure aren’t looking jolly this holiday season.
© aggadoo / reddit
28. “Guys my friend ordered for a 2-piece from this account on IG for 10k.. Look at what she ordered and what they delivered to her!”
Guys my friend ordered for a two-piece from this account on IG for 10k..
Look at what she ordered for and what they delivered to her!😭😭😭 pic.twitter.com/4QndbScsSS
— H O N E Y✨🍯 (@Ms_Jmk) March 14, 2018
29. I’ve definitely got beef with the packaging of this beef.
© rawghi / reddit
BONUS: “I got this ice cream bar from a 7-11 store in Tokyo and it was exactly the same as in picture. Plus it was delicious!”
© laleli_lolu / reddit
Which maddening picture didn’t meet your expectations? Let us know and show us anything and everything infuriating that you’ve ever discovered too.
Preview photo credit Ms_Jmk / Twitter